We’re currently hiring for a Sales Representative to join our successful and growing sales team! This position is full-time at 45+ hours per week, with possible evening and weekend hours on an occasional basis. Will consider non-traditional schedule to get to 45 hours.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record of successful sales, and truly embraces a servant-selling sales culture. Our team believes in serving our customers by matching them with the best product for their needs. We’re confident and positive but not hardcore and pushy. We’re committed to fostering both professional and personal growth individually, and value a culture of hard work, fun, teamwork and collaboration.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve our customers impeccably by selling them the best product for their needs
- Handle incoming sales leads and customer inquires by phone, email, text and in-person
- Develop follow-up method aimed to best serve customers and close sales
- Consistently exceed sales goals set in collaboration with sales manager
- Research, prospect & follow up with new leads, both B2B and B2C
- Track all customers, proposals, and sales accurately in our CRM and software systems
- Cross-train and collaborate with team on sales best practices, product knowledge and market/customer trends
- Represent Millcreek at various events, trade shows, dealer locations, etc. May require up to 3 weeks of travel per year.
- Special projects as assigned – may be asked to assist in other departments as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years online sales experience required, preferably selling equipment/machinery
- Agricultural, equine, and/or mechanical background strongly preferred
- Customer service experience strongly preferred
- Experience with CRM systems a plus
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle several projects at once
- Willingness to pitch in where needed
- Reliable transportation
- Must have valid driver’s license
The right candidate will receive a competitive hourly rate and benefits based on experience which will include paid holidays, group health insurance plan after at least 30 days, and paid vacation time and retirement savings plan after 90 days.
How to Apply