We are currently hiring for a full-time Welder. Hours are 1st shift Monday to Friday, with overtime and occasional Saturday work available as needed. Part-time hours may be considered for an exceptional candidate.
Our ideal candidate is reliable, hardworking and willing to learn – experience not required, we are willing to teach! On a typical day, you will be welding various farm equipment, helping to stage jobs, track inventory and keep the shop organized, with occasional related tasks as time permits. This position offers exceptional potential for advancement, and to progress into other areas of the company. We’re a small family-owned business, and we like to work hard and have fun.
Responsibilities and Duties
- MIG welding on both mild steel and stainless steel
- Weld both machine bodies and all parts for our line of agriculture equipment
- Work safely while achieving team goals and maintaining high-quality standards
- Assist in keeping equipment/tools operational and perform preventative maintenance
- Operate forklift, assist in loading machines, assist in inventory
- Special projects as assigned – may be asked to assist in other departments as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with MIG/GMAW very helpful
- Some mechanical, manufacturing and/or farming experience helpful
- Must be able to read tape measure, prefer some knowledge of basic tools
- Able to stand and kneel for long periods of time, and lift at least 75 lbs
- Reliable transportation, driver’s license preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old
The right candidate will receive a competitive hourly rate and benefits based on experience which will include paid holidays, group health insurance plan after at least 30 days, and paid vacation time and retirement savings plan after 90 days.
How to Apply