Special Discount: $300 off a Model 27 or larger machine until September 30th! Not valid with any other offer.
Wheel driven topdresser, long-lasting spreader for manure and other bulk materials.
Model 2100 Precision Topdresser Spreader
28 cu.ft. capacity
The ultimate manure spreading machine.
The Millcreek 2100 Precision Spreader is designed to apply all kinds of bulk material with precision, power and speed. These topdressers feature 13 gauge, all steel construction, a powder coated finish and our signature poly floor boards–making these compost spreaders the longest lasting on the market today.
This wheel driven topdresser is capable of precise spreading of:
- Pelletized Lime
- Granular Lime
Topdressing using Millcreek’s Precision Spreader is ideal for use in yards, pastures and gardens. You won’t find a more versatile compost spreader!
Explore specifications, images and more below. And contact us today to learn more and request pricing. We look forward to hearing from you!
Model 2100 Specifications
- Precision top dresser with metered spreading
- Control the amount of material used
- Ideal for stables & farms that require precise application
- Spread manure, compost, pelletized lime and other bulk materials
- 28 cu. ft. capacity
- Resists rust and rot with reinforced poly floor
- Rugged, farm-grade steel construction holds up to tough use
- Industrial powder-coated finish resists wear
- Optional Rhino lining for extra protection against rust and wear
- T-Rod apron chain holds up to heavy use over many years
- Anti-wrap beaters prevent fouling from baler twine
- Industry-leading warranty for peace-of-mind
Ease of Use
- Flared sides for easy loading
- PTO drive for reliable, powerful operation
- Optional hydraulic endgate for easy operation from tractor seat
- Easy swing-away front jack for sturdy storage
- Exclusive Feather Touch Lever makes it easy to engage the mechanism
- Ships straight to your door, ready to use, with minimal assembly required
Great Results, Fast
- Innovative dual beaters for even, efficient spreading
- Optional fines pan catches particles for precision spreading
- Clean stalls in half the time vs. other methods
Peace of Mind
- Equine & farming experts on staff to help you
- We stand behind our machines with a best-in-class guarantee
- Friendly, factory-direct help with service & spare parts
- 2-Year material & mechanical warranty
- 10-year Rhino lining warranty
- Lifetime poly floor warranty
- Tow with a compact tractor or ATV, 15 HP / 350 cc. min
- Body Dimensions
75″ L x 28″ W x 15.5″ H
- Body Flare Width
- Overall Product Dimensions
9′ 3″ L x 50″ W x 49″ H